Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to save attachments so that i can view them in the cards while offline?

Rogier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 20, 2024

I use Trello for my business.
In the Trello card I put all the information needed to carry out an assignment. I also add documents here for clarification.

We then use tablets that do not have internet. Now we can of course see the cards, but unfortunately we can no longer open the attachment because we do not have an internet connection.

Is it possible to view the documents in the cards on Trello offline?

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2024

Hi Rogier,

Thanks for reaching out!

While this exact functionality isn’t currently available in Trello, I have gone ahead and created a new feature suggestion for you with our product team which you can access here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-274

I have also added this ticket as an internal comment to this report so that way our engineering team can reference to it and also use it to help align priority.

I would also recommend you to visit that suggestion, login with your Atlassian account, and click Start watching this issue on the right panel. This will help our product and engineering team understand more about which functionalities our users are interested in. Also, when the ticket is updated by our product team, you'll be notified via email.

You can learn more about this by reading our Implementation of New Features Policy.

If you have any questions about this suggestion, any additional information you would like to share, or any comments on our new features policy, please let us know!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events