Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to get a Teams notification when I am mentioned on any card?

Jill Barton March 4, 2024

I do have the Trello app added to Teams, - I'm looking for a way to have comments directed to me come to Teams

1 answer

0 votes
Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2024

Hi Jill,

Thanks for raising this question! 🙂

We have an article that provides instructions on how to set up MS Teams notifications: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/the-trello-app-for-microsoft-teams/#:~:text=join%20the%20board.-,Trello%20Notifications,-The%20Trello%20app

I'd suggest you go through the instructions to see if it works for you!

Alina | The Trello Team

Jill Barton March 12, 2024

Alina, thank you for your response, however, I'm not looking to be notified on all changes to a particular board, but to only be notified when mentioned - I don't want to see all changes, only the ones particular to me.  Gathering this is not doable?

Alina Kurishko
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 15, 2024

Hey Jill, 

Thanks for following up! 

I'm afraid you're right. It's not currently possible to configure personal notifications. However, if you set up notifications in any other MS Teams channel, you should be able to customize the notifications, but the settings are also not that granular, so you could receive notifications, for example, when any member is added to a card (instead of mentioned). 

But I see how this functionality can be useful, so I'll pass your feedback to our development team for consideration. While I can't promise they'll ship this change any time soon, you should know that your feedback is valuable to us!

Alina | The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events