Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a single place I can go to - to see if who else has access to my Trello?

Heather Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 14, 2018

I can see on individual pages - but just want to visually see overall access.

I had a VA go bad :(

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 15, 2018

@Heather Smith there's no view that shows you members on a per board basis, and even if you had them in a team and remove them from the team it doesn't remove them from the board.

In order to find out definitively who has access to every board you're a member of without manually clicking through each one you'd need to use the API. The only Trello version that has this kind of control across all teams and boards is enterprise, but Business Class allows you to deactivate team members, removing them from all boards, but only within one team.

It's a good idea to create an email address for them that you can take control of (eg. via G-Suite admin) to recover full control of their Trello account if/when they leave.

0 votes
Heather Smith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 19, 2018

Thank you for your very detailed answer. I appreciate it Ian!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events