Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a powerup that allows you to rotate images in a trello card?

Halie Buckingham June 14, 2023

I'm trying to find a way to save time by rotating my images in Trello without having to download, edit, and redownload. 

1 answer

0 votes
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2023

Hi Halie, welcome to the community! :)

While there aren't any options available natively or via Power-ups to rotate images inside of Trello, there's one potential idea that came to mind.

There are some Third-party Power-ups that allow bulk download of attachments from the Trello board / a specific card: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=attachment. Because many of these services are provided by separate companies, outside of Trello, any costs associated with their products are also separate. We're also not able to endorse or provide support for any third-party Power-ups (since we don't work with them directly).

What this would mean is you could download a subset (e.g. from just a card), rotate all at once from the OS / photo editor you use, then reupload. Or, you could download all the attachments from the board and reupload gradually.

I realise it's not perfect, but could save you a bit of time. :)

Leslie Hand September 14, 2023

sorry but isn't this kind of a basic functionality?  Why can't we rotate images?

Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 14, 2023

Hi Leslie, understand your frustration here. Taking a look, it appears it might have used to be possible ages back - but then there was a change in the attachment preview system which meant it was no longer available. I can see a feature request for this, and have gone ahead and linked your post to it so we can pass on your feedback. While I don't have an ETA, definitely agree that it would be useful to have some way of doing this from Trello.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events