Is there a powerup or feature to track the number of external requests for a card?

Frank Barletta March 18, 2019

Similar to a voting system, some sort of tally to show this card has a weight of X because X people or clients or whatever requested it.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

@Frank Barletta you can allow anyone to comment on a card, which could be a useful proxy for popularity of request

Hey @Iain Dooley 

Sure but that doesn't really meet my needs in this scenario. If I speak to 100 people on a call or email or wherever I want to be able to show a tally on the front of a card so before it's even opened, it shows some sort of badge with the weight of the card.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2019

@Frank Barletta the number of comments on a card is displayed on the front of a card :)

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 18, 2019

@Frank Barletta note that you can also add the Custom Field power up and put a number into that field and display it on the front of a card, but custom fields aren't editable by non-members.

@Iain Dooley  Custom Field Power Up works for these requirements. Thanks!

Like Iain Dooley likes this
0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2019

Have you considered using the Voting Power-up? https://trello.com/power-ups/55a5d917446f517774210013/voting

Hey @Jodi LeBlanc 

That only allows a user of our org to vote 1 time. I'm suggesting if 37 people externally voting on a card, I want the ability to show that on the front of the card so everyone can see.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events