Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a consultant I speak with regarding the best way for our organizati to proceed?

Traci Griffin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 7, 2024

I have inherited the Trello project and have many questions on Workspace, vs boards vs guest and collaborators. 

Is there someone I can speak with about the best way to proceed. We want to keep Trello, but with are restricted budget. 

We plan on going to the Standard plan with 5 collaborators and the remaining employees will be guest. (over 100 employees) When we adjust to 1 main board/workspace and delete the others do we have to reinvite each of the guest or is Trello intuitive enough to know when we adjust to the single board to transfer/keep the guest as free? 

We currently have over 6 workspace/boards.

Thank you!

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2024

Hi @Traci Griffin 

I believe you'll need to re-invite, or at least assign them to that board. That is because the free users, who are single-board guests, are linked to a board and its existence.

---

In terms of asking questions, you're more than welcome to post questions right here in the Community - we're always happy to help :)

But if you'd like to speak to a consultant, you could either...

1. Reach out to a Solutions Partner via the Partner Directory. You can filter for location (Country / Region), and Trello expertise (Products)
  2. Consider Trello Consultants who are active in the Community - check out this list: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-articles/Trello-Consultants-Right-Here-In-The-Community/ba-p/1983694

Ste

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2024

Hi @Traci Griffin 

Your approach is correct, merging multiple free workspaces into 1 paid.

When you move a board from a workspace, all members on that board will remain on the board.  You will get a warning if any of those board members are already on another board in that workspace.  Note, Trello will enable a free 30 day premium trial at some point today 🤞.  I recommend you enable it on the workspace that will be your new main one, then you can move all boards to it without getting charged and you have 30 days to sort out the members and get it in order...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events