Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to import a spreadsheet of contacts into Contalist for Trello?

Judy Fitzgerald
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 23, 2019

I am setting up Trello to be used to manage clients and have a large-ish database of contacts that currently resides in a spreadsheet. I am using Contalist powerup to manage my contacts with Trello. Are there any tips for importing this data directly into Contalist without the need to manually input each one? Thanks :)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 24, 2019

@Judy Fitzgerald are you a G-Suite user? If so, then I can show you how to read data into Trello from Google Sheets with a high degree of control over how the cards are structured (ie. being able to set custom fields etc.)

If you need to set the actual powerup data on the cards that will not be possible with an API into Trello, it would need to be an import into Contalist

Judy Fitzgerald
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 24, 2019

Hi @Iain Dooley  - no we don't use G - suite. I am looking to see if I can do a direct import into Contalist. Thanks for the reply

Mish
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 1, 2022

Hi Iain Dooley.

We trying to  do same from G Suit.

Do we need Constalist?

Can you advise How do we go about it if not on constalist?

Thx

Mish

0 votes
Alyce Neale
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
July 12, 2020

Hi @Judy Fitzgerald , 

I know that it has been quite a while since you posted, but I have recently started using Contalist for our business as well. I have been searching online for other users and came across your post. 

Do you still use Contalist for your CRM? 

We have recently imported contacts from a spreadsheet successfully. I would be happy to chat with you about our experience if you are still a user? 

Kind Regards, 

Alyce Neale

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events