Is it possible to have a snapshot of all items assigned to me sent to me each day?

emily March 1, 2023

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 10.58.02 AM.pngI love working from the Home page (screenshot) because it shows everything that is assigned to me in one place. I'm wondering if it's possible to have this snapshot sent in an automated email (daily or twice a week etc.). My team assigns to-dos via checklist items more than cards, and I can only find options for emailing assignments at the card level. Any help is very appreciated!

Thanks!

Emily

2 answers

0 votes
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2023

Hi @emily and welcome!

I see you're looking for emailed lists of assigned checklist items. We specialize in power-ups that focus on reporting and we love tracking cards in Trello 😺

Have you checked Blue Cat Reports? In Quick Lists you can easily create a table of all checklist items on all of the boards you need to. Filtering it down to the ones assigned is just as easy, and you can schedule it to your email each day: https://www.bluecatreports.com/help/articles/create-a-quick-list-of-checklist-items/

checklist assigned.JPG

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat, you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a list as the above or anything else you might need.

0 votes
Riley Venable (Atlas Bench)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2023

Yes, it is possible to have this snapshot sent in an automated email. You can select the Automation button at the top of your board and select Email reports. You can then select one of the 4 email report options: "board snapshot", "due soon", "overdue cards", or "my cards". On the left-hand side of the screen, you can configure the date and time you'd like your recipients to receive the email report, the email addresses of the targeted recipients (Up to 10 recipients), the email subject, and the email message. On the right-hand side of the screen, there is a preview of the Email report, identical to what your recipients will see in their email. When you are happy with the configuration of the report you can send yourself a test email and/or schedule the report by clicking the respective buttons. 

emily March 1, 2023

Thank you for the reply! It looks like I can only email about the cards assigned, not the checklist items? Do you know of a report or automation that would send me all items assigned to me from checklists? When I do the My Cards report (or others) it doesn't display the to-dos I'm assigned to.

Screenshot 2023-03-01 at 11.59.19 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events