Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to bulk add a member to all cards in a Board?

William Staros
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 3, 2020

We hired a new employee and Id like to add her to all cards within my Board without going card by card

2 answers

0 votes
William Staros
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 3, 2020

I don't know. I am new to Trello. If they are simply a member on the Board, do they need to be on the cards? I thought you needed to be on a card to get a notification for updates.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2020

@William Staros when you're added as a member to a card, you automatically watch the card which means you get notified about everything that happens to the card, but you can also watch a list, or a board. Also, if you are mentioned by name you will always see a notification:

https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 3, 2020

@William Staros there isn't one built in, but if you're going to add someone to all cards wouldn't it just be equivalent to not adding them to any cards?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events