Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible that card assign to one member is not visible to other board members.

anilpatidar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 12, 2020

Is it possible that card assign to one member is not visible to other board members.

I want to assign cards to some members and that cards are not visible to other members of the same board.

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

Hi @anilpatidar 

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to set card level permissions. If a card is added to a board, all members of the board will be able to see it.

@Iain Dooley is right, if you want different people to be able to see different cards, you'd need each member to have their own boards which only you and they would be able to see.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

@anilpatidar access controls are at the board level, so if you want to have people assigned to cards without other board members seeing it, each person needs their own board, and you need to sync those cards into their personal boards, for example by copying and linking the cards. You can read about some strategies for this here:

https://help.trello.com/article/1097-mirroring-cards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events