Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Public Board configurable to ...

Rex Delahoya April 9, 2019
I wonder if Public Board can be configured and mutated as an Unlisted Board.
Public can still access ONLY if they know the link. But, Google should NOT know it.

So even if it set as public, but when board owner want to set it as Unlisted, meta noindex exposed in page or whatever it is to avoid crawler or search engine to index the board page. Board also should NOT showed in public board list of owner when viewed by other or exposed in any other suggestion page to view the board.

Thanks/

3 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2019

@Rex Delahoya as mentioned by @Devon Henderson this isn't possible, but what outcome are you trying to achieve? There might be another way ... 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2019

Hello @Rex Delahoya ! This currently isn't an option in Trello, but it's a popular request. Every voice matters when requesting features, so I highly suggest you email feature-ideas@trello.com to let them know you're interested in this! This email feeds directly to the Trello development team.

Hope this helps!

Joy Kennelly July 22, 2020

I just did. I have to wonder why this isn't an OPT-In option vs automatically making everything public. NOT a fan.

0 votes
Rex Delahoya April 10, 2019

Thanks @Devon Henderson will do that.

Hi @Iain Dooley , I wonder Unlisted feature that has been implemented by gdrive/ youtube sufficient to what we expect.

I knew that when privacy concern to board will demand to invite who’ll get access, and it require them to login/register; fair enough.

But in particular case, let say there’s a team consist elder who dont want bothered to new thing. What matter for them is that they can access board content that has been managed & collaborated by other on that board team. But, on the same time that board is prefered to be private. So, I think unlisted should resolve the situation.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events