Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instruction e-mail for login not received

Annelies Velders
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2021

Hi,

I tried to login on Trello, but the pop op says my account has been updated and I should have received an e-mail with instructies. 

I tried several times and didn't receive any e-mail thisfar. I put Atlassian on my white list to make sure it is not a server Problem. 

No I am locked out on my own trello boards.. 

Tips anyone?

1 answer

0 votes
carsten hansen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2021

I have had the same problem since May 26. However, I do meet a possibly related issue trying to login to the Atlassian account that I created a few minutes ago. It says: "There seems to be an issue with your identity provider".  This is a task for our local system administrator.

EDIT: On a second try, Atlassian let me through to my account, and from there I can open Trello and all my Boards.

Annelies Velders
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 2, 2021

Thanks Carsten! 

I think there was a delay in my whitelisting, because now I do receive e-mails. I have been able to connect Atlassian with Trello. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events