Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If I purchase the business program... can my entire company use it, even boards previously created

Jessica Allen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2019

I am currently using the free version my boss set up, we want to go business. If I set up the account can everyone access it, do I give permissions, can someone explain the process?

2 answers

0 votes
RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

@Iain Dooley @Jessica Allen There is few scenario I would like to clarify for the 'Team'

If I created a Team with person A, B and myself, 3 of us paid as business class, then I bring a board from my personal board to this team, and on that board there is 10 persons included A, B and myself, looks like the first board you bring in no problem, and as Admin I could change permission to observer for any one of them, but on free team board I don't have that right.

In addition to if you bring board into paid team board, first board is free, the second board it will be automatically charge to your account for person was not on that team before.

you could create as many free team as you want, but for each free team limited to 10 boards, and control level is low...  

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2019

@Jessica Allen when you purchase Business Class, it is applied to a team. All that happens is that you start paying for anyone who is either a team member, or any individual account that is a member of more than one board in that team. All the business class features apply to all team members in all boards for that team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events