Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to be able to repeat a task on the "3rd" Tuesday of each month - can I do that

Jeremy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 2, 2017

In Microsoft Outlook, I can repeat a task either by date, or by the sequence of that date in a week/month/year.

In this instance I run a monthly cycle, so I would like to be able to meet on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month rather than the date (beacuse the date may be a Monday one month, and then a Sunday the next month)

I cannot seem to find how to do this in @card repeater, or @trello.

Can anyone suggest another power up, or is there something I am not seeing in card repeater?

Thanks

Jeremy

1 answer

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 4, 2017

Hi Jeremy,

Marta here, from Trello Support.

I'm afraid it's currently not possible to tailor Card Repeater to that extent at the moment. However, if you click on the card repeater button on your card's menu, you should be able to set the card to repeat every 3 weeks

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 08.31.32.png

I'm aware that would shift from month to month a little bit, but you could get an approximate date for that. 

I'll pass your interest in this to the team for their consideration so please let me know if you'd like me to send anything else their way!

Cheers,

Matra

Jeremy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 5, 2017

Thanks, yes I saw that option, but it doesn't give me the functionality I need to move my task scheduling to Trello at the moment.

Thanks

Jeremy

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events