Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to delete Trello Account

Soumya Subudhi July 1, 2022

I am trying to delete the Trello Account.

When I am trying to delete the account by clicking Manage or Delete your Atlassian account and going to Account Preference. I see below message. What should be the action items in this case ?

Error Message :

Your account is managed

You can't deactivate or delete your Atlassian account because it's owned and managed by an organization. Contact your organization's admin for assistance.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex @ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 3, 2022

Hey @Soumya Subudhi - welcome to the Community! You can't delete your account if it's managed by your organisation. You can learn more here: https://support.atlassian.com/user-management/docs/what-are-managed-accounts/

It also looks like you're still using products like Jira - please know that if you delete your Atlassian account, it'll also delete your access to Jira and other Atlassian products, so if you want to continue using Jira, please don't delete your account!

If you want to know who manages your account within your organisation, I'd advise reaching out to your internal IT team. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events