Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel my annual subscription

Caroline Cardillo _BR_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 22, 2022

Hi!

On july 6th I received a charge of $119.00 on my credit card. My free trial period with the app has expired and this amount was charged without my consent. I believe it is still on the 30 day refund program program. I need this money back as soon as possible as it will seriously affect my finances. I hope we can resolve this issue quickly.

Best regards,

Caroline Cardillo

1 answer

2 votes
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 22, 2022

Hi @Caroline Cardillo _BR_ 

We won't be able to resolve this for you on the community - your best option is to contact Trello support.

In your Trello account, if you click your avatar profile picture in the top right one of the options will be 'Help'. If you go here and scroll down a bit your name and email will be pre-filled, and you can select 'Billing' from the drop down.

You'll need to add some more details here and I'm sure they will be able to help.

Hope this gets sorted for you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events