Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I transferred a board to an admin and left the board, but I still see it in my workspace

Birgitte Illum
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 16, 2022

I started a board, and invited somebody who is not a member of my workspace to join. I then transferred admin rights to this person for this board, and removed myself from the board. I expected that this board was no longer a part of my workspace, but I still see the board and the content. I have done this procedure many times before, and it used to work, but now it does not seem to work this way any longer

How can I completely transfer ownership to this person. and remove it from my workspace?

Do I have to ask the person to create a workspace, invite me to it, let me transfer the workspace for the project to this new workspac. Then I leave the board, and I leave the workspace? Is this the way to do it? 

1 answer

0 votes
Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 18, 2022

Hi Birgitte,
You are 100% correct. They need to create a Workspace and invite you to it. Then, you can transfer it to their Workspace.
You could also invite them to your Workspace as a member, then they would be able to change the Workspace from the board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events