Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm using the Trello desktop but I don't have sound with the notification, how can I enable it ?

Claire May 20, 2020

Hi ! I'm using windows 10 and I checked the settings of Chrome and of the computer, everything seems correct, what did I forget to check ? I see the notifications, but I have no sound, it would be fantasticly helpuff to have it !

1 answer

0 votes
Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2020

Hi Claire, I assume you're using Trello in your Chrome web browser and that you expected the notifications to make a sound.

The settings on the notifications themselves are not controlled by Trello. We only send the content of the notifications to the browser. Can you check if these settings are helpful for you? https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/3220216?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB

Do you hear sound notifications on other websites?

Claire May 28, 2020

Hi Vini ! Thank you for yur help !

I already did everything from the link you sent me.

I do have some other sound notifications here, from hangouts(gmail).

My remote's coworkers says they do have a sound notification, and they are not using the trello app, but the web version like me. And they can't help me more to configure any thing, they are potatoes in IT :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events