Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have two separate workspaces that appear connected

Beau Cook August 2, 2022

I have two workspaces and run multiple commands in both. Both have 5 boards with commands operating across all 5 boards. A command on Board 1 might trigger something on Board B.

Board A in Workspace 1 has run a command that created a card on Board B in Workspace 2. It should all run on Workspace 1. The workspaces should have no inter connectivity. The boards have the same names and I am an admin for both. 

What have I done?

1 answer

0 votes
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 8, 2022

Hey @Beau Cook 

Nathan here from Trello Support.

Just to confirm what's going on here, you've got Board A and Board B in workspace 1 and Board A and Board B in workspace 2. You've got a command that's triggered on board A in workspace 1 and is then supposed to create a card on Board B in the same workspace but is creating the card on Board B in workspace 2 instead?

Can you try changing the names of one of the boards, or adding a symbol to the end of one of the names, to see if you still get the same issue or not? Butler looks for boards based off their name so this may be what's causing this to happen.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events