Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a free account but it is not possible to create a third or fourth workspace?

Manuela Schenker-Lachman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 8, 2024

I was told you can create unlimited workspaces? But when I press create, I am only able to create a board or use a template? Is it because I have a free account?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2024

@Manuela Schenker-Lachman they moved the option to create a workspace. Click your profile/avatar picture in the top right and you'll see the option to create a workspace: 

image.png

Manuela Schenker-Lachman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 9, 2024

Thank you so much Brittany, I was looking for the plus sign😅  

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 9, 2024

@Manuela Schenker-Lachman yeah they definitely moved it! if you found this answer helpful, would you mind accepting it so others who search for this know there's an answer here?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events