Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got out of the site I need

Марина Баглай
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 13, 2024

Good afternoon! Please help me out. I accidentally deleted myself from a board where I was an admin, and now I can't get it back and log in. I really hope for your help, as there is a lot of information there that is important to me.

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2024

Hi @Марина Баглай 

Did you remove yourself from just a Board? Or the entire Workspace?

And did you delete the Board/Workspace? Or just remove your access to it?

---

Assuming it's access related, are there any other users within the board who could re-grant you access?

If not, I'd check out this help page for options. If you're on a Free instance, this might be an option...

1. Upgrade to Standard or Premium

If you need to recover a board, and that board belongs to your Workspace, you can upgrade your Workspace to Trello Standard or Trello Premium, which adds several features to make managing Workspaces a bit easier, including the ability for Workspace administrators to take control over all boards in the Workspace.

^ You can get a free 14 day Premium trial, if needed.

Ste

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events