Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I couldn't log in to my account

Ayşe Dönmez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 5, 2021

Hello, 

I coudn't log in to my account for 3 days. The system ask me for password but I only use my google account to log in. I press the "continue with google" button but it doesn't work. I don't have a password and none of the login buttons work. 

Trello Help sent me an email yesterday but I have already have the same problem today. 

I don't have much time for solution because I have to prepare a weekly task activity report by using my board. 

I'm waiting for your reply.

Kindly regards, 

Ayşe Dönmez

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2021

Hello @Ayşe Dönmez,

Thanks for reaching out to Community!

I know it has been a while since you posted this question, but I saw on the ticket that you created with our Trello support that the issue was resolved by changing the timezone on your computer.

I’m sharing this detail here in case other community members have the same issue.

If you are still facing issues, please, feel free to reopen the ticket so the Trello support team can help you.

Kind regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021

@Ayşe Dönmez Welcome to the Atlassian community

Please submit a support issue to Trello here: https://trello.com/contact?nosearch=1&source=from%20helpsite%20beacon#/

They should be able to help you with your account issues.  

Ayşe Dönmez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 5, 2021

Hi Brant, 

I wrote to the support page yesterday but the problem still continues. 

I'm waiting for their help and solution. 

Thank You for your reply. 

Ayşe 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 5, 2021

I will escalate on this end and see if someone from Trello can pick it up.

Like Ayşe Dönmez likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events