Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot log in. Trello says there is no account associated with the email address.

Michael June 24, 2020

This just happened yesterday. I am using the same email address I have used for years to log in.

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2020

If you contact us via trello.com/contact with a url to a board that you have in your browser history we can investigate and see what happened. 

Michael June 24, 2020

I gave up on trello.com/contact when I got nonsensical automated responders to my issue. Aside from this community, I saw no helpful options, so your suggestion also makes no sense to me.

I was advised by a colleague to try a different email address than the one associated with my Trello account. For one of them, Atlassian suggested that I sign up. By doing this, I was able to recover the contents of my Trello account.

Keep your badges and try replacing them with some decent customer support.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 24, 2020

I'm sorry you had a crappy experience getting support but glad you were able to get into your account.

I'm the cofounder of Trello - so your feedback is helpful and apologies for the subpar support experience.

Like Iain Dooley likes this
Michael June 26, 2020

I would still like to know why I got locked out of my account. I can provide a URL to one of my boards but I still don't understand where at trello.com/contact you were thinking of. You didn't say to post it to the community and Ask Trello Support doesn't seem like a good idea since it only gives canned replies. This still matters, because I'm trying to decide whether to continue recommending Trello to others in my organization, not to mention continuing with it myself. 

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
June 26, 2020

Hi, if you ask a question after clicking "Ask Trello Support" and the automatic answers don't answer it then there is a button at the bottom of that pop up window that says "Contact Support" (scroll down) and it will take you to a form where you can email us.  I don't want you to post personal info in the forum because the forum is public.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events