I can't see my boards on Microsof Teams

Stephanie Mestanza Figueroa June 5, 2023

There aren’t any recent boards right now.Pin a Trello board in a channel and start collaborating. 

2 answers

0 votes
Andrew Desmond July 8, 2023

Hi Stephanie,

I had the same problem and just figured it out... In your existing Teams site add a new channel.. See screenshot... Trello is an option there..Trello in Teams.jpg

0 votes
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2023

Hi Stephanie, welcome to the community! :)

To get started with Teams and have your boards visible, the following doc should help with getting your Trello tabs added to a channel: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/the-trello-app-for-microsoft-teams/#To-add-a-Trello-tab-to-a-channel-.

Let me know how you go with this, and if you run into any issues with the set up.

Stephanie Mestanza Figueroa June 7, 2023

Hi, it didn't help. I have selected the board I want to add, however, the board doesn't apperar.

trello.PNG

Oliver S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 7, 2023

Hi Stephanie, no problems. Are you a member of the boards on the Trello side? E.g. Being a member of the Workspace is one thing, but one of the requirements is that you've joined the specific boards so they show up in that area:

You must be a member of a board to add it to your Teams application. Workspace Visible boards will not show as an option until you join the board.

To do this - on the Trello, open the board, and click on the "Show menu" link to open the board's menu (if it's not already open). Then, look for a "Join Board" button next to the list of members.

Let me know if this helps.

Stephanie Mestanza Figueroa June 8, 2023

Hello, I did the indicated but it still does not appear. Also, I am the owner of the board.

Like Carri Bugbee likes this
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
June 12, 2023

Hi Stephanie, upon investigating it further - if you want your Trello boards to show up on that page which you sent a screenshot of, you first need to add them to a Teams chat - hence the message that mentions "Please configure Trello boards in your teams so you can see them here"

Please first add the board/s to one of the channels using these steps, and let me know how it goes - https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/the-trello-app-for-microsoft-teams/#To-add-a-Trello-tab-to-a-channel-

Antonio Carfora
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 22, 2023

Hi 

I have the same problem as Stephanie mentioned above. And I am not only a Member of the boards I am the owner (Administrator) but it still doesn't work - see also the attached screenshots. 

Can you help me out?

Regards,

Antonio22-11-2023_16-46-49.png22-11-2023_16-48-12.png

Like Carri Bugbee likes this
Oliver S
Atlassian Team
November 22, 2023

Hi Antonio, looks like you're in the Trello App page in Teams. That said, if you're wanting to add a board, you need to add a Tab in a specific Teams channel you're part of.

Tabs provide a dedicated canvas to see a Trello board inside Microsoft Teams.

Please follow these steps to add a board within one of your active channels: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/the-trello-app-for-microsoft-teams/#To-add-a-Trello-tab-to-a-channel-

Let me know how things go!

Antonio Carfora
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 27, 2023

Hi Oliver, 

thank you for your advice.

I had to open first a channel in Teams. Now everything looks fine. 

I appreciate your support. 

Regards, 
Antonio

Oliver S
Atlassian Team
November 27, 2023

Hi Antonio, that's awesome! So glad to hear it's all working well for you. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events