It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I can't add the comments in my cards

Hello, I've lost the comment ability. Last month it worked. How can I fix it? thanks 

1.png2.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Mar 14, 2019

Hi @Елена Красникова that is very strange. Is this a personal board or are you part of a team? Have you tried a different browser to see if you are able to comment, or on a different device?Also, have you rebooted or cleared your internet cache recently?
Thanks,

Jodi

Hi Jodi, it was my personal board. a week ago I've added 1 member. But I had many team boards in past with comment ability. I was not a problem ever. Now it's the same device (PC), browser (chrome). I didn't clear cache or rebooted since the first screenshots (15th Feb). there are the examples team board with comments adding 

1.png2.png

Is any suggestion - clear the cache etc? log out didn't help

Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Mar 14, 2019

Thanks @Елена Красникова I would recommend you reboot your computer fully, clear your browsing history/cache and ensure you have the most recent version of Chrome. 

Please let me know if that resolves the issue. 

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Mar 14, 2019

@Елена Красникова do you have commenting disabled?

2019-03-15 at 8.56 am.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,616 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you