Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not update my trellinator code with new google app script implementation system

Carlos Pozos Ochoa November 30, 2022

Hi I have a web app were I run my trellinator code. Lately google have change its app script ide. Now it works with implementations.

I do changes on the code, save the project and implement the new code, but no changes are made to the web app.

Do you know how does this new google app script work?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2022

@Carlos Pozos Ochoa unfortunately Google Apps Script has broken this even more than it was already broken, and doesn't seem to be willing to fix it although at least it is now in an "Assigned" state:

https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/235862472

Last time a customer wrote to me and said everything had stopped, I had to hard code the script URL (see screenshot below) on line 35 of apps/trellinator/Supporting because the ScriptApp.getService().getUrl() method always returns the dev URL

image.png

These types of breakages, along with performance issues on larger sites and the hard fetch URL quota cutoff (which is catastrophic if/when it occurs) were the reasons behind us creating a "hosted Trellinator" called BenkoBot:

https://app.benkobot.com/

1 vote
Austin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2022

Hey Carlos! I'm not aware of how recent changes to Google's app script IDE would affect Trellinator. Trellinator is a third-party app created by @Iain Dooley I've @mentioned them here, but I also recommend checking out the comments on this page for a solution. If you don't find one, leaving a comment there may increase your chances of getting a helpful response to this.  Hope that helps! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events