Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not intrested in this product of you so then why you detected my money from my account now whoe

khizar_Hayat
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 1, 2020

Hi..! I am Khizar Azad .i want only one question to you thats i am not intrested in trello so then why you debit mmoney from my account now i want back my mney immedetily

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2020

We, the community, did not do this, you are asking the wrong people.

You signed up for Trello and agreed to pay, then used it (enough to incur charges you agreed to pay for)

You have this agreement with Atlassian, not community.  We're mostly Atlassian users, including some Atlassian people, but we have no visibility of, let alone any rights to amend, any billing stuff for other people.

You will need to get in touch with Atlassian, over at https://support.atlassian.com/contact . If you're going to stop using Trello, they'll be able to stop further payments, explain what you have been charged for and maybe get you a refund if it's a simple mistake (definitely if it's a mistake on their side)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events