Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having trouble upgrading to premium trello across all users

Jessie Coleman
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2024

As an organisation, we have been using Trello free version for a while, we have 6 workspaces and several boards in each, some are private, some are shared. We want to upgrade to premium, but I can only seem to get a free trial on one workspace, then have the option to add payment details but it only offers one licence for that one workspace. We have approximately 15 regular users. do I have to upgrade each workspace individually? we work across workspaces as well as boards, and need the features to work across all of these and work for all of the people!. why is it not easy to part with money here?! 

2 answers

1 vote
Erika Storli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2024

@Jessie Coleman currently Trello Enterprise is the tier that offers unlimited Trello Workspaces. If you'd like to upgrade your team to use Trello Standard or Premium, I recommend you combine your 6 Workspaces into one. 

For more questions about Billing, please check out this FAQ page: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/#Billing-FAQ

0 votes
Alexandros Mathopoulos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2024

Hi @Jessie Coleman

Lex here, Trello Product Manager! +1 to Erika's recommendation above. 

Out of curiosity, is there a reason/use case for wanting to keep the 6 workspaces separate or is it just that work ended up over time unintentionally split between multiple workspaces? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events