Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to stop emails when added to a trello board?

Edited
My Coworkers and I use trello to keep track of who does what tasks for the day. Recently Trello has been sending out and email every time someone is added to a board on trello. For us if you are working you automatically go look at that board and it's unnecessarily cluttering everyone's email. We each get seven to ten emails stating you've been added to a board. I've tried taking notifications off and switch trellises to dont sent me and email for any reason yet this did not fix the problem. I'm sure there is some simple answer that I am missing. Any suggestions? Thanks a bunch.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Melanie, here is a great article for notifications and how you can tailor your notifications to frequency and feature:

You can change how often you get notification emails in your Account page. You can also set your notification email preferences by clicking the Notifications button in the header and selecting "Change Notification Email Frequency". Options are "Never", "Periodically", and "Instantly." "Instantly" is the default and any unread notifications in Trello are emailed out as soon as possible.

https://help.trello.com/article/793-receiving-trello-notifications

Hope this helps.

Jodi

I am trying to get my emplyees to use Trello. I don't want to bombard them with emails every time I do anything. Can I change this at my end?

Like Lucas Theillet likes this

This. It should be an option on the workspace level to toggle notifications for everyone.

Like Stephane LAW-TIME likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events