Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent changing background of Trello?

Deniz Ocak November 14, 2017

Hello,

My question is a little bit different. We use Trello with our team, I'm one of the admins. How can I prevent our team members to change the Trello background? We don't want members to change the Trello background. 

Thank you for your answers

1 answer

2 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2017

Hey Deniz

It is not currently possible to prevent a user from changing the background of a board, unless they're just an observer of the board.  

Philip Pages
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 30, 2018

this really seems like something only the admins of the board should be able to do.

Like # people like this
Mark Kidd
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 12, 2019

we have admins that fight over what background should be used so 2 or 3 changes a day are quite common just from those guys. Add in the number of other users and I start to get a headache by the end of the day.

Like Briar likes this
Pamela Lebeck March 26, 2020

This should be Admin ONLY -  Users are toggling backgrounds and it is driving everyone nuts! 

Like Briar likes this
Briar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 5, 2021

Our group is having a background war right now and we really need to be able to stop it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events