You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Could anyone help me importing all the cards from a specific board into an excel spreadsheet using Trello API?
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Marcus Mesquita 👋
Welcome to the Community! Depending on your level of Trello subscription you can export information from your board in .CSV format, which can be opened in spreadsheet applications like Excel. If not other tiers can export as JSON, see Exporting data from Trello for more information.
As for using the Trello API, they provide the below advice:
Getting custom data from Trello into a spreadsheet
If you're looking for something more advanced, you can use the Trello API within your browser to query for information. The response is in JSON, but with a few steps you can convert that to CSV.
Example: Exporting my cards to CSV
The API route for getting your cards is documented at https://trello.com/docs/api/member/index.html#get-1-members-idmember-or-username-cards.
- Log into Trello in your browser
- Pro Tip: Use the JSONView Chrome extension to more easily view JSON data returned from the API.
- In your browser, go to https://trello.com/1/members/me/cards
- Copy everything that's returned to your clipboard (Note: If you're using JSONView, click "View Source" in the top right corner. This will be easier to copy)
- Find your favorite JSON-to-CSV converter. Maybe try http://konklone.io/json/.
- Paste in your JSON data and then download the resulting CSV.
I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃
All the best,