Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a card for a web page with Firefox?

Brian Rutledge
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 3, 2018

Please forgive me if this is a duplicate, but the search functionality isn't working at the moment.

I recently started using the latest version of Firefox (Developer Edition, specifically). In Chrome and Safari, I regularly use the Add Card bookmarklet to create cards from web pages.  However, Firefox seems to respect Content Security Policies in a different way, because the bookmarklet doesn't work on certain sites (notably GitHub).

The standard response seems to be "use an extension", but I don't see a basic "Add to Trello" extension for Firefox like there is for Chrome.

Any advice?

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2018

Hi Brian,

You're right that the Trello extension doesn't exist for Firefox, like Chrome.

It sounds like the way the bookmarklet works might not be compatible with that version of Firefox, but if you can reach out via https://trello.com/contact, we'd love to take a look and see what we can do.

Brian Rutledge
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 14, 2018

Done! Thank you.

GreenDogDemocrat September 10, 2019

Was this ever fixed?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events