Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Set Up Workflow

Lindsey Turner
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 9, 2022

Looking for suggestions on the best Power Up to use in order to manage my business.  Essentially I need a customer facing board and an internal board. Both for the same projects and lists but I would want updates on the customer facing board to be mirrored on the behind the scenes internal board. There's got to be an easy way to set this up.

I'm obviously a total newbie and just need someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2022

Hey @Lindsey Turner welcome to the community :) seconding what milynnus recommended - Unito is a great solution for creating more sophisticated workflows that connect and sync boards together. Your use-case is a super common one, and I've helped set up a lot of customers using Trello in the same way, so happy to help if you want to chat about it :)

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 9, 2022

@Lindsey Turner 

Try Unito Power Up. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events