Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Group Trello Boards within the Same Team

Ori Rosen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2019

We have a set of Trello boards for our R&D team. In order to make each board focused and informative, we split our general roadmap into a relatively large number of boards, each dedicated to a specific area. The result is that our team members see a large number of boards and they need to go through all of them in order to find the one that is relevant to them at the applicable point in time. Is there a way to organize the boards within one team in a similar way to a folder system, i.e., have a small number of groups, and then being able to drill down within each group separately? E.g., have two groups, "Backend" and "Frontend", and then each will contain the specific boards related to this group, all within the R&D team? 

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2019

@Ori Rosen Yep, upgrade to Business Class and then group the boards by collection:

https://help.trello.com/article/1004-creating-collections-for-business-class-teams

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events