Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How the fee for license in Business Class is being charged? - Trello

Katarzyna Nowak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2019

Hi,

I want my team to start using Trello in Business Class. We are a group of 10 people and participate in many projects (we are exchanging around the projects)

As far as I see Trello want me to pay not only for each person but for each person in a particular project. Let's assume in each project there 3 people, and we have 10 projects.  Trello treat is as a group of 30 people. Could you please advise me, if I understand something wrong? 

Regards,

Kate

1 answer

1 vote
Renos Georgiou
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 27, 2019

Hi,

This doesn't seem right. From Trello's pricing page under "Team Features" it states that you can have unlimited team boards. Yo pay per person.

Regards,

Renos

Katarzyna Nowak
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 27, 2019

Hi Renos, 

Thank you for your response. 

Exactly. I thought the same before I had created the account. However if I want to extend the particular "project/team", Trello wants me to pay separately for each of them. Maybe I do something wrong? (my last hope though)

Regards,

Kate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events