Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you show checklist on a card in the App, I have power up, but it only shows in browser versio

Krysty Emery February 26, 2022

How do you show checklist on a card in the App, I have power up, but it only shows in the browser version.

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2022

Only certain Power-Ups work on mobile but I *think* you might be actually talking about the chrome extension that puts checklists on the front of cards? AFAIK Power-Ups don’t do that. And chrome extensions won’t work in the mobile apps. 

Krysty Emery February 28, 2022

Cool, when will that feature be available on the mobile app?  I got the power up for that reason buy it is not showing up on the app version.  Since this is a visual organization tool, I was hoping to have tasks visible.  Maybe I just need to use the online version on my phone instead of the app?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2022

If you use the mobile web version the power-ups should work, but yes, I don't know if those features would come to mobile app version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events