Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you keep complete items hidden on checklist?

Blake Hodges February 5, 2021

Hello, I’ve seen this question posted before, but not seen an answer that solves the problem. 

The problem is simple: I have a couple of cards with checklist, and many complete items within the checklist. Every time I open control though, on any platform on any device, the completed items become I’m hidden. I will hide them on every device, every platform, make sure all apps are updated, etc. And yet still, when I open the checklist cards, the completed items appear un hidden once again.

How do you keep competed items hidden for good? 

This problem is so frustrating and so persistent that I'm considering jumping ship from Trello altogether.

Thank you for the help!

1 answer

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2021
Blake Hodges February 8, 2021

Hi Vero, thank you for your reply. I have checked out those articles, thank you, but they do not help (you probably noticed I already have a public comment on link 2). 

Link 1: that's for a chrome extension. I don't use chrome, and I mostly use the Trello app on my phone. This extension does not help me (nor in my opinion should this be a solution to the issue. We're talking about a problem with Trello that ideally is solved by Trello, not 3rd party extensions). 

Link 2: I don't see a solution in this thread (despite one marked as such). The "solution" in that thread was simply a guy saying he didn't have that problem. But there's no solution to people that do have the problem. 

Link 3: see response to Link 1. 

In short, I am not seeing a solution for a Trello App User with this issue anywhere. Help or comment from the Trello team would be appreciated :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events