Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view all checklist items due within the next week?

Toni Paycheque April 12, 2021

Morning all!

I use Trello as a 20+ product portfolio and use CHECKLIST ITEMS rather than CARDS as a TO-DO. Is there a way I can filter down to checklist items due within the next week (per date and per person)? I know I can do it on cards but can't do so on a CHECKLIST on a card.

If not possible, please could you confirm whether it's in development?

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

@Toni Paycheque 

The filter capability within Trello will not be able to do what you wanted. The due date on checklist item is not available as a variable. This requirement has been asked fairly often. The way around this will require a custom built. Planway power up may have this covered. 

Toni Paycheque April 14, 2021

All power-ups link up to cards rather than checklists. Any other suggestions please? Is this a feature that you are looking at building given that many people have asked for it?

Thank you!

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 14, 2021

@Toni Paycheque 

I do not have plans to build one. While it is possible to get all cards on a board and examine every single checklist items and pickup items that satisfy a predefined set of criteria, this will be quite compute intensive and will probably hit the rate limit set by Trello.

I did recommend once to use the card badge that indicates the next earliest checklist item due date on the card. I think that badge is shown when you have advanced checklist. That may be less compute intensive.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events