How do I remove the time from "Due Date" on a card?

Viewing page 2 of 2

43 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Justin Hoover March 12, 2021

I agree. This is a feature that would be very welcome. I spend more time managing the time so it is the end of the day. Kind of annoying.

1 vote
Björn Tångeberg January 28, 2021

I also vote for this. This is a problem when following up due dates on a daily basis.

1 vote
ALL IN Eats Coordinator October 21, 2020

I also need this feature!

1 vote
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2018

Hi Kristi

The reason you cannot find anything in Trello help docs is because that feature is currently not supported. All cards with a due date must also have a due time.  I have heard that there's a calendar enhancement in the works, but that's the extent of what I have heard.

In the meantime, you can use the Planyway Power Up calendar instead- Planyway allows you to put in a range of dates or times.

0 votes
Ellie Behling
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 7, 2024

WAIT WHAT? You can't remove the time? Even Google Tasks (this terrible feature in Gmail that Google doesn't even upkeep) let's you do that! Everyone told me to use Trello, but it seems to be ages behind other features. And this is Atlassian, one of the leaders in project management. Very disappointed!

0 votes
Michael Ziegler September 9, 2023

I also vote for this!

0 votes
Patton Conroy July 10, 2023

Here is a workaround for after you export to cvs:

Make a new "due date" column and populate it with this formula: "=LEFT( target_cell,10)"

The new column will only have the date, no time.

0 votes
Kelly Amann May 23, 2023

IMG_5325.jpeg

0 votes
Chouta March 24, 2023

Another vote here for this feature!

0 votes
Andonette Wilkinson October 2, 2022

a vote from me too - makes it useless trying to sync with calendar, if you want events to be all day

0 votes
Josh August 19, 2022

Atlassian, please implement this basic feature.

Kelly Amann May 23, 2023

AGREED!!!

0 votes
Vianey Toro July 19, 2022

1 vote here as well! 

0 votes
Miles Mitchell July 11, 2022

Still can't do this. Been 4 years lol

Kristi Espineira July 11, 2022

Yup let's not hold our breath lol

Like Amber Strawn likes this
0 votes
Jan de Raedt May 4, 2022

another vote for this.

Such a simple issue, and indeed, it makes me wonder that Trello is the right option. Why have this forum if Trello does not even bother to answer?

0 votes
April Aramanda March 14, 2022

I could really use this feature as well. I find it hard to believe that it's not here yet as other platforms have it and it's a basic function. Please add this feature!

0 votes
Eiko January 17, 2022

Just letting you know that I came back to reevaluate Trello, and I'll just delete my workspace there now after seeing that this basic feature is still unsupported.

0 votes
Liz Shaw December 13, 2021

Still waiting for this. I thought it was going to be implemented "soon" back in March? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events