I am having three issues with the app:
What have I done?
1. This notification issue is a bug they're pushing a fix for, they're aware of it
2. What OS are you using here, iOS or Android? What do you mean by "Updates on my home screen"?
3. You only receive notifications when you're watching something, are you watching those boards?
1. Good, glad they are aware of it.
2. Using iOS 13.6.1 iPhone 11 Pro Max. By updates on the home tab, I mean when I go to the Home tab for updates on all of the boards - there are no updates there for me to review. It is empty. Just the dog character - but no updates.
3. I am watching everything across the board - no notifications.
2. Okay so the home screen of the Trello app (was wondering if you meant your phone's home screen). There's also a Home screen in the web app, can you see stuff there?
3. Have you enabled notifications in Trello? Also, when you go to the web app or desktop app, can you see notifications there when your team makes changes in the "bell" menu in the top right?
2. Yes, I can see the updates within the Trello web app home screen. They are not there with mobile applications on iPhone and iPad. Very weird. And the only way that I can get those updates on mobile is to logout and delete the application.
3. Yes, notifications are both enabled on iPhone and iPad.
Hello Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events