Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get all of my cards to appear sorted by date? Only a few appear, but most don't.

Abraham Feliciano
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 31, 2023

None appear that are due tomorrow.  Only one appears that is due in the next seven days, but there are several.  And only one shows in the due later, but there are numerous ones.

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2023

@Abraham Feliciano hey there! Couple questions. Are you trying to sort or filter?

If you're trying to filter, have you checked these options in the filter? 

image.png

And if so, do the cards in question that seem to be missing have the due date set? (Not a custom field, not the start date, and not the checklist item date.)

If you're trying to sort...

Do you have a filter applied to your board? Check if you see Filter in your board toolbar, and if so click the X because you might be excluding cards with the filter 

image.png

Go to the three dots at the end of a list name and click "Sort by". Then if cards in that list have a due date, you'll see a "Due date" option.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events