Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find all Trello cards that have unsaved changed?

Tore Nestenius
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 18, 2024

How do I find all Trello cards that have unsaved changed?

I know I can recover them one-by-one by trying to cross-refernce the items found in my browser local storage, but i am sure there must be a better way??

Some drafs I can't find the corresponding Trello card for.

1 answer

0 votes
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2024

Hi Tore,

Thanks for reaching out!

While this exact functionality isn’t currently available in Trello, I have gone ahead and created a new feature suggestion for you with our product team which you can access here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-337

I would recommend you visit that suggestion, log in with your Atlassian account, and click Start watching this issue on the right panel. This will help our product and engineering team understand more about which functionalities our users are interested in. Also, when the ticket is updated by our product team, you'll be notified via email.

You can learn more about this by reading our Implementation of New Features Policy.

If you have any questions about this suggestion, any additional information you would like to share, or any comments on our new features policy, please let us know!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events