Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add the Calendar view on my Trello board?

Mona Bardaqji November 5, 2019

I have used Trello before, and then I could click on a button that said Calendar view and the board turned into a Calendar and the cards became tasks distributed on the board depending on what due date they had. How can I add that function?

1 answer

1 vote
Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2019

Hi Mona!

You probably used the Calendar Power-Up. You can enable it on your board by opening your board menu, clicking Add Power-Up, and searching for Calendar. At least for me, it's currently right on the homepage of the Power-Ups menu, fourth row down on the left. It looks like this:

Pasted Graphic 3.png

Where it says Settings, it should instead have a green ADD button. I've already added it to my board, which is why it says Settings in this screenshot.

This power-up adds a Calendar button to the top of your Trello board, which sounds like what you were looking for.

Hope this helps!

Mona Bardaqji November 21, 2019

Thank you!!

Done!

However, now I need the Power Up "Planyway" in order to get the functionality of adding a time range for an activity. In other words, not only the due date of something but a phone time period to be shown up in the calendar. I can see it among the oprtions however it is disabled. How do I do to get accesss to that power up? Do you know? Very much appreciated. //Mona

Devon Henderson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2019

Hi Mona!

You can add the Planyway power-up the same way you added the Calendar one. Open up the power-ups section from your board's menu, then search for Planyway. You should have a green Add button there as well :)

Hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events