Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I rename an account and change the email?

Alejandro Abrio Maraver April 27, 2023

I have changed my business and I'd like yo re-name my trello's account and use a diferent email account

1 answer

0 votes
Heather Ronnebeck
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2023

Hello @Alejandro Abrio Maraver  and welcome to community. I'm not an expert at Trello, but you can try the following to see if it works.

To rename your Trello account, follow these steps:

1. Log in to Trello and click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen.
  2. Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
  3. On the Settings page, you'll see a field called "Full Name." Edit the name as desired.
  4. Click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.

To change your email address in Trello, follow these steps:

1. Log in to Trello and click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the screen.
  2. Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.
  3. On the Settings page, you'll see a field called "Email." Edit the email address as desired.
  4. Trello will send a verification email to your new email address. Follow the instructions in the email to verify your new email address.
  5. Once your new email address is verified, click the "Save Changes" button at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events