Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I reactivate Butler Command Importer? It's disappeared.

Matt Chadwick January 15, 2021

I need to have a checklist create a list and I don't see that option in the commend builder. I used to have a Legacy account and it worked fine. I need to import the command but the link in Butler to the command importer has disappeared? 

How Do I find command builder now that it has disappeared?

OR

How can I create a list from a checklist in command builder?

Sample Code:

when the "Just Sold" checklist is completed, create new list "{triggercardname}" in position 2 and move card to list "{triggercardname}" and remove all checklists and remove all stickers and remove due date and add checklist "Materials Checklist" from card ".Checklists" to the card and add checklist "Final Inspection" to the card.

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 21, 2021

Hey Matt,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry but the built in version of Butler isn't able to support that type of command currently.

I know the legacy version did allow for list related actions like that, and I totally understand looking to import it instead to work around that limitation. The command importer does still exist, but that will only present itself if a valid command to import is detected. This type of command, unfortunately, isn't one that would be importable though.

For now, I think you can work around this by skipping the create list action and instead telling Butler to move the card. If the list you tell it to move to doesn't exist, it should be created automatically.

Hopefully that helps you get things set up as expected.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events