Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I merge our company Atlassian account to a Trello account we already have set up?

Jennifer Smith August 2, 2021

We currently have a Trello account using a 14-day trial and another Trello account using only licenses.

I believe I need to upgrade to Business Class to merge these two accounts with our Atlassian account but not sure. 

Any guidance would be VERY helpful, please. 

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 3, 2021

Hi Jennifer,

I may need some more information in order to answer your questions, but I can answer generally for you and we can see if the resources I sent through answer your question.

If you're looking to transfer boards between accounts, we have a tool to do that which you can read about here. You do not have to be a Business Class user to use this tool.

Trello is moving to a model where all boards need to be in a Workspace. Upgrading a Workspace is the primary way of upgrading to a paid plan in Trello, and free memberships can only have 10 boards per workspace. When you upgrade to Business Class, you upgrade one of your workspaces, not your whole account. I believe from the information you've told me, you have one account that has a workspace with a free trial on Business Class, while you have another account with a workspace that is either free or paying for Business Class. You can use the tool I've linked to move boards across to each account.

If you have further questions, we will need to set up a ticket in our support portal for you so we can investigate further and learn exactly what you're trying to do. I can set this ticket up for you, or you can raise a ticket here.

Cheers,
Alex 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events