Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I invite members into my workspace / board?

Andrés Domínguez Rigo September 20, 2022

Hello team,

I need your support, because I have an issue adding a member to my workspace. Appears the error message in the bottom corner. I've tried everything (delete the account, try a personal email, etc) but nothing works. And is weird cause I have an Enterprise account.

Please help! ; )

Thanks a lot in advance.

popup error.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Guilherme Michelotto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2022

Hey Andrés,

Welcome to the Community! :)

So, by the looks of it, it seems like you are trying to invite someone outside of your Organization to a board. I'm wondering if there's something to do with a setting that could be applied to Workspaces or the whole Enterprise in order to prevent non-managed members to be part of Enterprise-level boards. If the person you are trying to invite is someone who works at your company, you could try and reach out to your Workspace Admin or raise a ticket with us, since you'd have Enterprise-level support.

Hope that brings some clarity!

Hi! Thanks for your response ; )

The person / email is from someone working at our company. As well I've took a look at the settings, but nothing really changed. And I've contacted many people at the company, but they have no clue why this problem occurs.

How can I contact to the Enterprise-level support then?

Thanks ; )

Theodoro Reato
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2022

Hey Andrés, 

You can open a request through this link: www.trello.com/contact

We'll be happy to support you.

Hi Theodoro!

That's where I went at the first time, and on the bottom of the page, at the "Contact Support" section, I've selected "Using trello" and then appeared 2 buttons: Comunity and documentation. So I've contacted the comunity..

Basically this thread : /

Thanks!!

Andrés Domínguez Rigo September 22, 2022

Hi again! Anyone who can help me? Thanks!

deactivated.jpg

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events