Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find the rule that performed an action?

Daniel Woodman February 23, 2020

I feel a little silly asking this. I have a couple rules running on my board that I cannot find. I can see the result of the rule (post a comment and send an email), and I can see the action being performed both on the card and in the usage log. But I cannot, for the life of me, find the actual rule to edit it. This board still has some Butlerbot commands on it. I checked all of them. I even logged in and checked the old global rules section. I also logged in as admin and checked my other user accounts just in case. But there's nothing there. I know I made them... any way to find out where the heck they are? 

Again... feel a little silly asking, but have been searching for over an hour. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Woodman February 23, 2020

Nevermind. Naturally, as soon as I sent this, I remembered Due Date rules are in a different section. *Sigh* Maybe it is time to go to bed.

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2020

Hi @Daniel Woodman 

Welcome to the Community!

Don't worry about asking a question and working it out yourself! Because of you answering your own question, it means that others will know how to solve this too!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events