Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I filter cards that mention me?

Clarissa Lundy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2021

I'd like to filter cards that mentions me in comments, etc, rather than filter the cards that are assigned to me. Is there a way to do this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2021

@Clarissa Lundy one option would be to search (not "search in board" but search in the top left) like this:

board:"Your Board" comment:"@yourusername" edited:day

this will show you a list of cards edited recently in a board that mention you, but that doesn't mean that the mention was recent.

You could also create a Butler rule like:

when I am mentioned in a comment on a card add the "Mentioned" label to the card

Then you could filter to show cards with that label and remove it once you have reviewed.

I also created this product that gives you a linked card in a central inbox for any card you're added to or mentioned in:

http://www.benkoboard.com/

It also lets you use Trello as a Gmail client if you want.

Clarissa Lundy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2021

Thanks @Iain Dooley I ended up using the Butler rule :

when I am mentioned in a comment on a card add "@me" to the card

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events