Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I correct the due date?

Kym Adams September 2, 2018

When I enter a date in the Card title the due date sets for the next day. Also in my recurring cards the date and time I set is completed at a different time.2018-09-03 (1).png

1 answer

1 vote
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 2, 2018

Hi @Kym Adams,

Pressing “d” will open the due date picker for a card and there you can edit the date. Do you happen to have a power-up in place that may be interfering? Also, have you checked your settings to ensure your time/date is correct? 

Kym Adams September 3, 2018

Thank you Mary I have been able to do half of your suggestions which has already made my life easier. But I can't find how to check my time/date settings the only option I can find in Settings is Language. Are you referring to within Trello or my computer settings?

Krisztian Kovacs
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2018
Mary Ramirez
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2018

@Kym Adams,

Yes within Trello. The link above shows you how to. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events